Wynyard Hall Glasshouse

Location: Wynyard Hall, Tees Valley
Client: Cameron Hall Developments
Status: Completed Summer 2016

Project Description:
Wynyard Hall is a Grade II* listed country house dating from 1846 which sits within an expansive area of landscaped parkland. Sir John Hall acquired the Wynyard Estate in 1987 and embarked upon a programme to restore the historic hall and parkland, with the hall opening to visitors as a four-star luxury hotel in 2008.

IDPartnership assisted Cameron Hall Developments to complete Phase 3 of the Walled Garden project with the Glasshouse recreated on the footprint of the original 18th century glass house and ‘potting sheds’. The scheme comes with its own ‘edible garden’ which sits alongside Sir John Hall’s remarkably successful Rose Garden. The bespoke glasshouse and traditional historically correct construction work was undertaken by Metnor Construction and was competed at the end of summer 2016.